I went to Cambridge Botanic gardens at the weekend and I took my camera with me (Canon 1000D) and wanted to show you the photos. Hope you enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What's been happening in my life?
Hello all, I haven't posted on here for a while and I thought I'd come back. We all know there is a global pandemic and we haven...
-
Hi all, I went to Cambridge Botanic gardens at the weekend and I took my camera with me (Canon 1000D) and wanted to show you the photos. Ho...
-
Hi all, I recently brought myself a DSLR camera because I liked my sisters so much. I then went to the nature reserve in Fulbourn and took ...
-
It's been a week since I last posted and it has been a productive one for me. I'll try and not bore you all to sleep by the end! Hah...

No comments:
Post a Comment